Family Services promotes wellness and non-violence in our community by providing individuals and families with crisis intervention services, counseling, advocacy, and youth-focused services.
In 1997, Davidson County Domestic Violence and Youth and Family Counseling Services merged, forming Family Services of Davidson County, Inc. (FSDC).
Family Services of Davidson County provides counseling, crisis intervention, and youth development programs to strengthen individuals and families in our community.
- Clinical Counseling Services
- Youth & Community Services
- Crisis Intervention Services
Our Services Are:
- Client and family centered
- Professional with licensed, highly qualified staff
- Convenient location and hours
- Christian Brooks – Outreach and Operations Manager
- Danette Edwards – Crisis Intervention Services Program Manager
- Julia Toone – Executive Director
- Sherri Hill – Youth Community Services Program Manager/Therapist
- Teresa Carter – Deputy Director
- Tim Tilley – Clinical Director