How You Can Help
You can make a difference in our community. Family Services is fortunate to have people like you who support our agency, and in turn, the people of Davidson County.
We welcome volunteers and interns and hold direct service training opportunities throughout the year. If you are interested in learning how you can help FSDC, call us at 336-249-0237 or email Ann Davis-Rowe at email@example.com.
FSDC is a not-for-profit organization that depends on support from grants and donations. Your gift ensures our ability to provide services to those who otherwise would not have access to quality care. All donations are tax deductible.
We also accept donations for the Hattie Lee Burgess Home.
Hattie Lee Burgess Home Wish List
- Used cellular telephones
- Non-perishable food items for our Food Pantry
- Basic hygiene and toiletry items such as soap, toothpaste, etc.
- Basic cleaning products
- Paper products such as diapers, wipes, toilet paper, paper towels, etc.
- Linens for twin beds
- Towels, washcloths, dish towels, etc.
- Seasonal Projects at our Shelter, such as racking leaves, pressure washing, etc.
- Christmas Items - FSDC often provides toys and gifts for families during the holiday season. Items are often needed for all ages, infant to adult. If you are able to assist with donations to this project, please call our office at 336-249-0237 for more details
- Used furniture - Our shelter will gladly accept any used furniture that is in good condition (including used mattresses, tables, chairs...). Please contact our shelter at 243-1628 for donation information.
- Clothing - Clothing needs vary, and our shelter is not equipped for long-term storage of these items. If you have clothing donations, please contact us at 336-243-1628 and our Shelter Coordinator can direct you to local resources.